7 November 2013

Advantage of Artificial Wedding Flowers

You probably know some pros about the artificial flowers already.
I have found when my brides received the flowers they were extra happy because they felt so much relief with crossing "flowers" off from the wedding list.


Choosing artificial flowers is definitely the way to reduce the stress of your wedding planning.

Also what I always do with the brides is after the order is placed I keep in touch with each of them to explain how the order is going and show some pictures, before the flowers are dispatched.
I would like them to feel no stress by knowing that I am doing my job for them correctly.


In addition, one of the most advantages of the artificial flowers is that even if you would not like to keep your flowers after, your loved one might want to keep them as a memento of your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment